Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We have some reviews but they are from last year, if anyone has stayed here recently would you please add your review here:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/india/goa/candolim/green-peace-holiday-home/

Many thanks :tup
Hi Danny, we have stayed there for the last 2 years, 1st time had ground floor apartment with air-con, 2nd time went without which was the top floor and found it easy to cope.
Apartments are basic but equipped with all you need. Clean and tidy grounds, small pool which is kept clean. Quite a few of these apartments are owned privately, we booked ours through Tony or Sebby at Friends Bar and Restaurant which Tony owns (along with JJ's).
We are heading back to Goa next year and will book these again, good location to be in.
I have an e-mail which I will PM you with if you wish to book. Also got a few pics if you want me to email them on to you.
Spike.
hi Spike, thanks for the reply the apartments as you describe them seem to be okay for us,if you would please send me the e-mail address and the pics you have, we are waiting for the flights to drop before we book.
Danny.
Hi Danny as Spike says Greenpeace are in a great location just a few mins walk to good restaurants. They are very basic but clean. for the price they are fine.. They are cleaned daily, the kitchen had a convection hotplate that you could boil a kettle or pan on. Fridge Fan in Bedroom and living room sky tv (i never used it ) there are some air conditioned apartments but i prefer not to use it. I think you acclimatize easier. The wet room was a decent size water always hot. I was in an apartment that was close to the front and it could be a liitle noisy at night dogs barking.But i am a light sleeper. Also decent size wardrobe in the bedroom.

I would stay there again :) :cheers
whereabouts are these apartments please
Hi smoggs, do you know Candolim ? If you are coming from Calangute towards Candolim, head straight past Candolim crossroads, as though you were heading towards Sinquerim. Further down from here on your right is ''Bom Successo'' and then ''Ruffles'' bar, crossing over the road from here and another 100 yards down is ''Friends'' restaurant. Just at the side of Friends is a lane that runs down to Greenpeace - about 200 yards.
Quite easy to see if you use Google maps.
Thanks Spike. A bit too far out for me I think
hullsmoggy wrote:
Thanks Spike. A bit too far out for me I think

A bit too far out - from where exactly?..... :think

Lots of good restaurants in walking distance as is the beach.
The Mermaid, The Stonehouse, Tony's Fish & Chips, Posh Nosh, The Banyan Tree (Taj) and Bomras.

Surely you don't mean Calangute..... :duh
I can recommend this http://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/india/IN36.htm -
Lovely little complex, very quiet, once the band at Victor Exotica finish at about 10 pm. :rofl
we have got booked into ann and richards apartment at colonia de bragaza now. We prefer more noise of calangute and baga max

:que
Hi Spike could you please message me photos and email? thank you
Hi Lisa - not a problem, just need to dig the files out and address.
Hi Spike. I've emailed you. Thank you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.