All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
Grida Village
9 Posts
Hi

My family and I (10 of us!) all went to the Grida in 2002. Age ranges 2-55. We all had an excellent holiday!
The pools were fabulous and there are slides for the kids. The beach is on the doorstep and the food was out of this world - lots of choice and a kids friendly buffet at that and icecream etc all afternoon. The bars are good - open til 1am and the entertainment team work their socks off.The rooms are also of a high standard.
The resort is fairly small but to be honest there is so much going on in the hotel you wont want for anything - if you go into town use the tractor...no joke - its got a seated trailor and it costs about 30pence and the kids went free!
The english holiday makers are in the minority but this did not bother us in the slightest - if you want to be surrounded by Brits choose Butlins or Costa Del Blackpool - ha ha.
You will have a wonderful time - enjoy every minute.
Any other questions - just ask!
Thanks for that. Have only just thought to check for replies!!!!. It sounds as though they will certainly enjoy this hotel.
Lisa
Hi Lisa,

I was just wondering when you are going to the Grida Village in May.

I am currently looking for a half term holiday to Belek and the Grida was one on my list. However as we are going with a 4 year old and a baby it would be nice if a couple of brits were going too?

Cheers

Nicola
Hi
We are also going To Grida Holiday Village in May (24) for a couple of weeks, we have a 2 year old. Was a bit concerned as have just read a horrible report about the place on trip advisor!
Catherine
I booked for Egypt in the end, but still hope to go to Turkey perhaps October half term. Can you let me know how your trip goes to the Grida.
Thanks

Nicola
:lol: going to grida village in september just would like some information what thwe kids club like ect :lol: janet
Hi Janet,

We still haven't been to Turkey, went to Egypt again this year because we need a family room and they seam to be rather expensive in Egypt. I still hope to visit Turkey soon though, so could you let me know what you think of the Grida when you come back.

have a great holiday.
We have reviews for Grida Village HERE.

Pippy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.