Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Jamie,

I suspect that the only gyms that you are likely to find in a seasonal resort like Sunny Beach are those incorporated into hotels/apartment complexes.

The Iberostar, Oasis and RIU Hotels (RIU Evrika &RIU Helios - see RIU website) are among those which advertise gyms.

Baldur
Hi Jamie.

As Baldur says most of the gym's in sunny beach seem to be attached to hotels as well as the hotels he has mentioned there is also asmall gym at the mercury hotel if you go into the hotel from the entrance at the back of the Avenue centre.
hello, thanks for the replies.

I'll have a wander into the hotels and see if I can pay to use their gym.

Thanks again for the info.

Jamie
Did you ever find a gym that allowed you to use it as a 'pay and go' gym. I'm off to Sunny Beach - Bulgaria this Friday and have just realised our hotel doesn't have a gym!!
There are gym's at the Hotel Mercury on artist street and another one at the hotel Diamond , close to flower street. Have seen these used by body builders daily.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.