General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
if we were to approach a neighbouring hotel and try to negotiate an arrangement for meals?

I think you will find that as a general rule of thumb it is perfectly OK to dine in Hotel Restaurants, and you simply pay as you would in any other Restaurant. This is why most Hotels ask you to show them your Hotel Room Keycard or some other form of identification on the first few occasions you enter the Dining Room, (until the staff become familair with your faces and then this is not necessary) as as a Guest you clearly do not have to pay as you have paid in advance with your booking, but as a Non Resident you will need to pay of course.

We have done this in Benidorm on a few occasions. I've seen many Hotels where a Menu and Tariff is clearly displayed somewhere on the outside. Just look for a 'Non Residents Welcome' sign.

The only exception to this would probably be at Christmas and New year Gala Meals where you may have to book a table in advance.
Many thanks.
8)

Sounds like we won't starve after all! :lol: :wink:
:D I do know that you can eat at the rio park for 6E per adult,(Evening meal), this is buffet style so you can eat as much as you want! , and food is suppose to be lovely (According to brother in law). I don't know if your apartments are near to this hotel, but if so, you could give it a try, and if it's not to your liking, you don't have to go back! Enjoy!. Regards, BBB.
:D Just ignore me :oops: I have just realised your going to menorca! (Not benidorm), think it was because benidormhereicome mentioned benidorm, that I presumed you were holidaying there.

*Message to me* - "Read the posts thorougly before relpying!".

Scaramooch - Have a brilliant holiday!, Regards, BBB.
Which resort in Menorca are you staying in scaramooch?
Cala n Forcat. Vista Picas Apartments.........
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.