Holiday Advice

Holiday Advice From HolidayTruths Admins
Has anyone any tips for those of us who do wear make up and want to take hair rollers, hot brush and the like?
Hi Angie star, you can decant some of your foundation into those 50p round small tubs from Superdrug/Wilko. They, along with any liquids such as liquid lipstick, mascara etc all have to go in your ziplock transparent bag. Powders etc are fine packed into handluggage case, as they don't have to be separated at security.

Hotbrush is electrical so therefore again needs to be put seperately through the scanner. I put all electrical items, including batteries, headphones, adaptors, chargers in a separate bag, either near the top of my case or just in a carrier bag (along with liquids bag) until through security. Once through you can put everything in your case.

As long as your rollers aren't heated you can pack them in your and luggage. If they are then include them in electrical bag.

Hope this helps 👍
Really good tips, and very much how I tend to pack and travel.
Really helpful. Changing now to Hand Luggage only.

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Ship image

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.