Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
hand luggage
5 Posts
No problem, they are allowed. Remember if you need toiletries for your overnight stay they will have to be in small sizes.
thanks judith,
i know about the toiletries was more bothered about the straighteners being in hand luggage, only flown twice since the new rules came in and cant remember for the life in me,
Hi Everyone, does anyone know if you can check in your luggage the night before with all of the airlines or is it just a few. We are due to fly from Manchester in Feb with Thomson and because of the flight being brought forward it means we have to use the M62 in the morning rush hour (not ideal.) It would be far easier for us if we could check it in the night before and avoid the the rush....
Thanks Keith
KJF,

Please refer to the dedicated Thomsonfly thread where all the information is listed.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.