Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Every day is a happy day in Derby! It will be a delirious day next Saturday if the mighty Rams beat QPR at Wembley. Come On You Rams.

We are very proud of Rolls Royce, they make fantastic aero engines. I'm only sorry Thomson felt the need to buy GE for their 787s. I like to see the RR logo on the engine when I'm in the air. I'm flying to Catania in Sicily and have chosen to go from Manchester with Thomson because they are using 757s from there and 737s from Birmingham.
Ooops so it turned into an "unhappy Derby day" - with the victorious QPR! :offtop
nivsy, I was only just getting over the travesty of the result and you have brought it all back to me. I won't be able to sleep tonight thinking of our 2 centre halves, who were both bored of not having anything to do in the second half, who made the mistakes that allowed the £60,000 per week Zamora to fluke the goal.

However this time next week I'll be sunning myself in Sicily, so I might forget football. We are flying on a Thomson 757 with Rolls Royce engines, lovingly made in Derby, home of the superRams who will have to wait another year for promotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.