Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
We have reviews here.
The transfer is approx. half an hour.
hi kev cant say we stayed there at the hotel , but we definatly spent a few nights at the grand pool bar on a night time. the head barman (cristo) is a good friend of ours and he will more than make you welcome :D the 2 girls that work there with him (sonny and sasha ) are fantastic. the meals inside the bar in the hotel it's self are supposed to be great .

we were there 2 yrs ago and more recently 3 weeks ago and cristo recognised us immediatly , top bloke .

tell him we said hello :wink:

cheers
thanks to you both for your help..only 7 days to go... :P and i will certainly pass on your message, once again thanks.kev
we stayed there last year

its a great hotel................although the food leaves a little to be desired

the pool side bar is great, and the best as the hotel entertainment was pants

you will teally enjoy your self
hi lesb, thanx for your reply,thats what we were thinking hotel great and the food not so good.....but cheap to eat out...only 6 days to go..kev
try the jacket potato man right outside the hotel

cant fault it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.