Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
we went to Icmeler for the first time for a quick break over easter.

Stopped at the Park Metrople, (see my hotel review) the resort was nice and quiet as the majority of places where getting ready to open.
So there was very little hassle to buy here eat here ect.

the weather was lovely and warm

As to your initial question

Just wanna find out if anyone has been away this year to Turkey and what they thought of it

That was our seventh time to Turkey, and we are off to Olu Deniz again in august. We would definatly go to Icmeler again.

I think its safe to say we think Turkey is great place to holiday

GM
Going to Marmaris Tommorow morning will report back later, Normally it's expensive to get to Turkey but everything else is cheap in the resorts, Shop around for deals Particularly in May and June, I got this one for Tommorow for £280 for 2 people self catering Marmaris,Club Alpina, I couldnt resist that price and that was booked in January.
Arrived back from Icmeler yesterday. Stayed at the Oylum Hotel. We had a great week, the weather was good and Icmeler was getting ready for the summer season.

Some of the hotels and restaurants were open, and the others getting ready.

The beach was waiting for the loads of sand to be spread.

Called in at the Waterfall, but they were still working on it. Had a good old chat with them though.

The hotel had only a couple of handfulls of people staying there, but that made it quite intimate. Easy to make friends.

All in all, a very enjoyable week's break.

Back to Bodrum area three weeks from now.

LOL Mike and Marn.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.