Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Dawnlee :wave

I am sure Sky Holidays HERE are in some way connected with Libra Holidays LIBRA
We have used both companies in the past, but we only now book with Sky Holidays because they are much cheaper but we still get an identical holiday to what Libra offer at a higher price.

We are booked again with Sky Holidays to go back to Parga this year.

Graham 8)
Graham is right about Sky and Libra. Have used Sky twice from Glasgow and got great deals, and excellent service. I'd be quite happy to use them again :lol:
Thanks for that Graham and Meerkat. I have checked out the Libra web site and does seem to be the same as sky hols. Its just as they were so cheap i was a bit wary.

My only other question if you can help is the plane you fly with is ZU which I think means Helios and after reading what happened last year do you think they are safe to fly with?

Thanks Dawn
Dawn

You are correct in saying that the prefix ZU is indeed Helios Airways.

My own opinion is that it is probably one of the safest airline to fly with at the moment.
Every operating procedure will have been examined very closely after the crash and anything that was perhaps remise will have been rectified, the last thing an airline wants is any further incidents that may ruin them.

If it was me I wouldn't worry about flying with them.

Graham
Thanks Graham

I was hoping I was wrong about the code but as you say they may be a lot more safety consious after the recent problems. I will give it some more thought but thanks for your help

Dawn :)
Hello

I have been to Cyprus a few times but went with a company called Planet Holidays it's http://www.planet-holidays.co.uk Everytime I have been we have flown with Helios and they have been excellent everytime. We've always found the crew very friendly and not had any delays - so i can't knock them! It's funny as we've had less hassle than when we've flown with Thomson.

Sit back and relax! :lol:

Danielle
I have just been looking at the Sky website, I can't believe how cheap they are. I priced a holiday for me and the wife for a week in Corfu at the end of may and it came out at £380 for the two of us!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.