Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Having been there recently I can start to believe alot of them
I like the car bike one.
Have definitely seen the jolly ride one. A dad was picking his kids up from school. He had 4 children. However it wasn't a motorbike- it was a pushbike! The fourth child had to the push to get it started and then jump on. I really shouldn't find the horse and cart one funny though.... :D
The mule probably got a reprimand for not working hard enough and just hanging around :D
When I was staying in Udupi, way down in the south, I saw a TukTuk carrying a family of four.
AND they had their fully grown cow inside the vehicle!
WIsh I'd got my camera out quickly enough to snap it.
AND they had their fully grown cow inside the vehicle!

:think The mother-in-law? :rofl
Used to be a driving school car years ago in Calangute that had two steering wheels ! Trying to teach driving there it struck me as being quite sensible !
Alan
I seem to remember two steering wheels being used in driving school cars here when I was a child but I have seen them in the USA where they are still in use at many driving schools.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.