America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hawaii
4 Posts
Hilton Waikoloa we stayed on the Big Island. We flew in and stayed in Waikiki for a night then caught an internal flight out to the Big Island. The hotel is out of this world, one of the best we've ever stayed at. It's in a lovely setting surrounded by water, and little boats take you from one end of the complex to the other. You can even go from bar/restaurant to another via boat, or there's a little monorail that goes around it aswell. There's a few swimming pools, a large lagoon you can swim in with sea turles/fish e.t.c you can also canoe on it. There's also a dolphin pool and you can see them being fed on a daily basis, and can also swim with them. The only thing is the rest of the island is quiet, but there's so much to do around the complex you won't be bore. We booked ours through Going Places 3 years ago. If you want more hustle and bustle and a nice beach then stick and stay in Waikiki (my opinion only)! Hilton Hawaiian village hotel was where we stayed for the 1 night and the impression we had was fantastic. We'd love to go back to Hawaii and stay at this hotel for a longer period of time!
Thankyou so much fro that, have already checked it out and has helped a great deal. Looks like a fantastic resort! :tup
Hawaii is the Best place for holidays :angel
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.