Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
I've only used them once, about 2 years ago, and that was just to book a hotel through.
The girls were really friendly and helpful.
Cheers for the comment Puddleduck.
annj
Hi
We used them last year.No problems.Excellent service.
We have used them many times as they have a shop in our town.Not once had a problem with them.Infact i have just booked up with them again to go to Turkey in April
hi
Thanks everyone mebbe i,'l give them a go
annj
anyone booked with them
Yep many times and never once had any problems. :)
i have used hays travel several times to go on holiday never any bother staff very friendly and always looking to get the best price
Hi

I am on the verge of booking my hol through Hays Travel, whom I contacted through a Teletext phone number...does anyone have any experience or knowledge of whether they are a reputable and reliable company? Just want to be sure before handing over all of my hard earned cash! :wink:

Thanks
MsH
MsH

I've used Hayes Travel a couple of times and have a friend who works for them. You shouldn't have a problem.

Darren
Hays travel are the largest independent travel agent in the UK.They were established in 1980 in my home town are are very reliable.I usually find an offer on-line then go to the agent or phone them and they book the holiday for me.A lot of the teletext agents work from home.I have used them many times.Look on their website for reassurance.
hi....msh...............we use them a lot for our holidays .no problems at all up to now....and thats at least 3/4.holidays a year......
regards...........john-doe.....................
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.