Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hello all !!!!!!
12 Posts
Hello les ...are you still going out to Goa now days ...
hi colleen,ive had a break for the last 4 years,but suprise suprise we are ready to return,we have just book ed agonda white sands for the xmas week then going up to kingstork calangute for trhe new year week,then weve got 3 days in mumbai the taj palace booked on way home.weve been to mexico a few times and loved that place too,but theres something about goa isnt there.
Nice one Les christmas and new year your one lucky ducky ....
Have you been watching the Taj Palace on a Wednesday night(Hotel India)BBC2 9pm,fascinating
yes i have watched the 3 episodes,i thought the first one was ok but a little dissapointed in the two that followed to be honest.either way it cant come quick enough,i feel im wishing the weeks away,ha,ha
Hi les
Was it very expensive to stay at the taj, we were thinking of doing a couple of nights in Mumbai on our way home.
Thanks
just an update,ive cancelled the taj and changed it to the trident ,still expensive £560 for the 3 nights ,but i feel its better value because included in the price is a pick up from the airport,free wifi in the room(very important,lol)a free bar between 6.30 and 8pm,each night.cocktails included,priority check in/out.(club room)
ginlizzy,we were paying £508 for the 3 nights in the tower wing
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.