Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
HELLO holidays?
6 Posts
They are part of the Co-operative group, so should be ok.

Web link http://www.helloholidays.com/

Robby :wink:
Chick

I used Hello Holidays last year for our trip to Ibiza. You are allocated a personal travell consultant, which is great as you only have 1 person to liaise with.
Mine was called Louise Shallicker and she was very efficient.

Would have no problem in recommending this company - they are also very competitive price wise and will price match.

Carol :wink:
my experience today with hello holidays is that ive phoned through to book holidays ,advertised both on their website and a teletext link to hello holidays and each time I contacted them ,their operators have said that the price ive seen advertised is less than the airfare .The first price on teletext was 127 for all inclusive for oct half term. As I now always book my hols independantly I thought this was too good to be true and after going through all of hello hols I realise that their website is guilty of either errors or false advertising .This evening ive booked through their website an all inclusive to Porto colom for 174 per person at half term october 20 ,they have accepted payment off my credit card but state they will confirm via email or phone .We will see
surprise surprise ive phoned them today and they cannot give me my holiday at the price they have quoted .Think I will stick to booking independantly as ive done succesfully for the last four years.Take a look at hello holidays on teletext and then try and book their holidays ,their holidays are priced unreallistic and are unavailable,also beware they try and get you to ring 0870 numbers .Take a look at the great ,money savers website run by Martin Lewis and see what he has to say about 0870 numbers.All in all we the public should give these people their just rewards and book direct , :x :x :x
*admin edit to remove libelous comment - Glynis*
  • Edited by bnira 2007-01-12 19:40:23
Hello Holidays Scam
Booked a hoilday on line with this company for 378 pounds, a bargain. I booked using my credit card. I received an email saying they will be in touch to confirm.
When I spoke to them they said that the holiday price had gone up to 686, however between my booking and their refusal to honour the internet price Hello Holidays had readvertised exactly the same holiday at the same holtel, at the same date for 464. I told them that even though my booking was made before the readvertisment I would pay the increase to 464 but would not pay more because this holiday must have been available at this price when I booked otherwise they would be guilty of false advertising and that is illegal.
I challenge anyone to book a Holiday with Hello Holidays at the price they advertise. These holidays simply don't exist.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.