Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
help/advice
5 Posts
The best A/I is the Flamingo Oasis. Great entertainment and plenty for kids. Only problem she won't see the sea. The only A/I at the seafront is the Villa der Mar but they are working on the road and building a new promanade outside it. The next nearest one to beach is the Villa de Benidorm. There are a lot of hotels on the beach front but I don't think they are A/I. Karen
thank you for replying lookslike we be going back to palma nova :( the little one does not ask much so we like to try and give her what she asks for and have to keep flying distance to 3/4 hours as she has cereble palsy her joints go stiff
Hi Libby,

Last year we went to the Hotel Esperides Beach in Rhodes. Its perfect for children of all ages, and the Hotel has ramps and lifts in all area's, so could be ideal for what your looking for. Although its not in the resort centre, its right on the beach and the entertainment team are fantastic. Here's a link to the HT forum for the hotel, whilst you can find reviews of the hotel here and here (all very good)

Hope this helps, if you have any further questions, just post them on the Hotels forum section or send me a PM,

Suddy
Thank you your very kind its a real struggle after we had the bad holiday in cala dor it really put us off but my little girl may not walk but mentally she is fantastic soit was hearbreaking when she was ignored at cala dor palma nova were excellent but im reluctant to pay out to go tosame place twice
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.