Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Just did a Google search for the studios. One is a Thomson page which show one interior of studios.Now you could have done that.
:duh How stupid of me , if only i would have been a t****r like you my mam would have been proud .
should stick to cyprus the people are much friendlier and as daft as me :offtop Oh and by the way the one on thomson is lindos not pefkos .
Arnt i tick :que
Hi paumar,
Well if it just needed a google i'm sure you could have done that without getting told off about it! Not stayed there myself as i only visit Pefkos for the odd dinner or day on the beach but many people rate this site http://friendsofpefkos.ning.com/ you might get some useful info/replies there.
Also try Holiday Watchdog, no pictures on there but there are some reviews. :sun2
Hello and thank you ,
I will try the link you gave me to see if that helps .
Thank you for your help
So, you see Paumar, most of us Rhodes fans are a friendly bunch and will help if we can! :D
I take it all back :wave:
We have now made our choice an have booked in for two week at Lindia Thalassa and cant wait :sun2
So 27 may pefkos here we come

Thanks for all your help
I'm sure you'll have a great time at Lindia Thalassa. It was the best Pefkos had to offer when i was repping there (90s), a friend of mine was working there a couple of years ago and apparently it's still a lovely property - enjoy :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.