General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Look at the Turkey forum. Hot, good value, stunning scenery and loads of different resorts. I'm sure you'd find one to suit you.
olu deniz - Turkey . 3 great A/I,s there right in Olu town . checkout Club Sun city , belcekiz beach and olu deniz resort hotel. We havnt found anywhere else to rival it yet :D and the weather will be just perfect beginning of June. hot but not overbearing .but watch out wherever you go as it will be half term that week so anywhere is likely to cost you more. If you can leave it a few days it might make all the difference to the price.

lyn
firstly Sissi is a short trip from Irakilon there is a reasonable amount to do pluss all the usual trips are available but if you are party animals go o Malia or close by
secondly dont believe the star ratings on lm.com or other tour operators for that as they always use their own not the official example an apart- hotel we wish to go to in the summer is rated by lm as 5 stars when in fact it is a grade a which on a strict comparison equates to 31/2 stars so do your homework,,you will find many lovely places around Greece and her islands with whatever style you require, a little more info on what you like/dislike will help members with their suggestions and post you question in the greece forum.

wizard
  • Edited by Wizard 2007-01-18 19:25:56
Next on my list would be The Red Sea in Egypt. Fantastic choice of top Notch A/Is at great prices. Im sure you will find some 5* s there. but a 4* would still be nearly as good.relaxing But plenty of excursions should you require. and best all all Hot and great prices. :D check out the Egypt Forum :D
olu deniz - Turkey . We havnt found anywhere else to rival it yet :D

lyn
Have a look at Sunescapes on Teletext. You should get something decent in Kos, Rhodes or Crete for £300

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.