All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
What sort of things are you & he into doing? Are we talking about a week lying on a beach, or sightseeing every day, or a mix? Is he sporty, into water sports, waterparks...?
He's sporty and likes meeting people, I'm thinking watersports. X
Have you considered Sharm el Sheikh, on Egypt's Red Sea? Waterparks, amazing snorkelling, and he could try his hand at scuba diving as well, not to mention driving a quad bike in the desert; there are a lot of reasonably priced, good quality hotels to be had...
I'm not sure how far you want to go but I think Playa Del Carmen in Mexico. We were at Sandos Playacar. They have so many activities on offer. Lots of watersports, pool activities, a games room, minigolf, tennis, gym, bike hire, beach activities. Its a busy place :)
http://www.sandos.com/hotel-playacar-in-playa-del-carmen.htm
Great place!
Change of plan. He has decided he wants to lie in the sun lol. As long as nice hotel and good evening entertainment not kids cheesy entertainment that u get at holiday villages. Thanks in advance xx
janeybabe wrote:
Change of plan. He has decided he wants to lie in the sun lol. As long as nice hotel and good evening entertainment not kids cheesy entertainment that u get at holiday villages. Thanks in advance xx

He says that now but.......... :rofl

You could look at Fuerteventura. Their private accommodation is really reasonable if you feel ok doing a DIY holiday.

Lots for your son to do but without the big groups of teenagers milling about.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.