Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Help Needed
8 Posts
well weather will be good in june at least 26o if not more.
i personnaly would not bother all in as sunny beach is a real tourist town with loads of bars and restauruants
cant say about spending money as we were there 5 yrs ago so prices will be different
thanks for that, whats the night life like bearing in mind i have young kids, or should i say what is there for kids at night?
hi when we were there it was mainly just bars with singers but as i said it was a while ago and it was a up and coming resort then like turkey used to be before it got popular.
nice day out though is pop across to nesabar town not far from sunny beach 20 mins i think great fishing harbour and large open air market.
hopefully someone can give you more info who have been recently.
Sunny Beach has become a lively resort, especially July/August.
A lot of bars have entertainment on including singers, live bands, magicians,parrot shows etc. You also get local culture evenings including firewalkers. You also have a small fairground, ( Need to remember they are catering for many nationalities and Brits are not the main visitors, this being Russians )
Some info on life in SB here at this link.

http://www.sunny-beach-bulgaria.com/

:sun2 Toonman
Back to sunny beach for the third time in four years in early July.

Our kids are now 13 and 14 and its their choice that we are going back to the Aurelia Hotel in Bulgaria for the third time.

Loads to do. and keep the kids occupied, from water parks to go- karting and lots of activities in between.

Bulgaria is one of these places , that you will not just visit once.
I agree with dpw65 going back to sunny beach on the 1st of june for the 7th time you just have to keep going back we love it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.