Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
I think you will find it is an address they can monitor for specific cases such as yours raised here on HT or other forums. Makes sense to do something like that. It would enable them to action quickly specific problems they have picked up on such as yours.

If they read this perhaps they could enlighten us.

fwh
That was what I also thought fwh. A contact email for holidaytruth members who have problems.

I am sure it is bonafide as otherwise David HT Mod would not be in contact with them and supporting the use of this email address by posting. You may get a quicker response if you use this joet.
fwh that is exactly what this account is.

I had to verify I was part of On the Beach to Glynis HT Admin on here
I can confirm that after discussions held between the mods and admin of HT, On The Beach [and a few other companies] have been given permission to post on this site in order to help members, they have additional restrains placed on them [eg no advertising or touting for business etc] It shows the worth not only to our members but also to members of the trade of Holiday Truths

we at HT cannot grantee your problems will be sorted to your satisfaction but with a back door into their offices your complaints will be looked at quicker

yasus
wizard
that is exactly what this account is.

Many thanks for the quick response to my question.
I think people should consider that for many years nobody from the TOs and Agents was prepared to acknowledge HT or some of the other sites. I personally view this move as a positive first step. With luck more will follow suit.
It might not resolve every problem but is a heck of a lot better than sitting with a phone to your ear and paying a fortune to be able to listen to crap music.

fwh
Joet,

We understand you have spoken with our customer service department and that you are satisfied with the resolution. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we trust this will go some way to restore your faith in our company.

Many Thanks
Good to hear that Joet is satisfied with the resolution- I did wonder as we haven't heard from him for a while. Perhaps we will hear from him yet.
Yes lots hope we have an update from Joet.

This member aside, I find it very frustrating that many come on to air their views, never to return to tell us what if anything has been resolved.

Kath x
Had telephone call friday of a very nice lady(different attitude completely from previous staff) from on the beach and was told that we will have the full amount back, very please with outcome, have'nt been able to transfer money yet but hopefully will soon. Thank you on the beach I look forward to having a lovely holiday and thank you to holiday truths site. Which I think is fab!
glad to hear you got a satisfactory response! enjoy your holiday!
Just my tuppence worth to say THANK YOU to On The Beach for their proactive reaction to members of this forum who have individual holiday problems. It takes courage to stand up and be counted and to offer to deal directly with an unhappy customer. If only more of the Tour Operators in the UK would follow your example it would be an even more positive encouragement to use them rather than plan independent holidays.

And as I'm a member who does not live in the UK and does not work any longer in the travel industry, I am speaking for myself, and have no connection with any package holiday operator in the UK or in the rest of the world.
I've just read your post. I can't agree with you more OTB are possibly the worst travel company for customer service, see my thread on a double booking, their web site clearly shows onscreen I have NO booking yet they took my money and still have it refusing to give it back.
I too acting on the instructions and information provided by OTB booked with another company and effectively now have two holidays in the same week!

This company should be brought to task they are simply abismal.
Hi angryUKresident

I believe our customer services manager has spoken with you and has managed to get you a full refund on this occasion. We thank you for your feedback and we trust you are entirely satisfied with the resolution to this issue.
Yes
The CSM has spoken to me and she was extremely helpful, for which I thank her.

The whole episode has been stressful and a satisfactory conclusion has been reached. The CSM's approach has changed my view entirely of OTB, amazing what personal contact can achieve.
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.