Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Help please !!
6 Posts
Hi Rabia 2012
All fun sports, shisha cafes and nightlife exists almost in every tourisitc places in Tunisia like Hammamet, Sousse, Mehdia, Djerba...where hotel accomodation is also easy to find...If you're a fun of cultural sites you may choose the north : Carthage, Bardo museum, Medina...If you're looking for some discoveries with 4wd far from touristis you may choose Djerba, close to : Sahara, Ksour, Star wars sites, camel ride, Oasis...and why not a night under berber tents at the hot water resourse of Ksar Guilane...The best thing is to mix all this together of course...:)
Hi all hope someone can help it's my husbands 30th in August so Iv done a surprise holiday for him and 2 friends to go Tunisia djerba one week all inclusive can anyone give me info Iv read a lot about they don't do alcohol and the ones they do is watered down and no sausages or bacon ect plus nothing there to do but on others Iv read says complete opposite I'm hoping Iv not booked them a holiday and they got nothing to do x
Hi

I've been to Tunisia 3 times, and love it! I have never been to Djerba so maybe someone with more useful info will come along but I have never struggled to get a good drink and although veggie my meat eater mum has never had a problem.

Keep mindful and respectful that the residents are Muslim. It's not a country where you can reasonably go and expect to find a greasy spoon type English bar to offer a full English but it has gorgeous beaches and an amazing culture.
Thanks Hun just hope he enjoys it
we have been going to Tunisia for years now :-) we went to djerba last year for the 1st time, yes, its correct they don't do sausage or bacon, we re not much of drinky people, but the drinks we did have were fine, although some people did say they felt their drinks were watered down. We found there is not much to do in djerba, the animation team at our hotel were good, so always something going on, also water activities goin on at the beach, which you pay for, but it is cheap. I have always found Tunisia to be a family orientated destination, and very relaxing. For us personally I would not go back to Djerba as it is to quiet and not much to do out and about, There is quad biking, again which you pay for, and son said it was fantastic :-)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.