Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi Tracey
Try Namaste Tours. We did the Golden Triangle tour with them- they were brilliant
http://www.namasteindiatours.com/
my review is here. Other members will have other recommendations as well. I'll find and "up" the taj thread for you
Thank you for your reccomendation, I have read about your experience with the company in Dehli and the fantastic tour you had, and we have decided to take their Ragasthan and golden triangle tour for 16 days also taking the upgrade version..We decided on this so we could see as much of India as possible, just incase we were unable to come to India again.
I am so glad that i came across this site and placed a post on it.
I had been searching for weeks for a reasonable priced tour, while on a beach holiday in Goa, as i thought this was the only way to do so according to Travelcare reps. but now we can do a full tour WITHOUT having a week on the beach and the trouble of internal flights it has been a bonus for us. Thank you very much for your help.
glad I could help
I'd love to hear how you get on. We are thinking of taking a second trip with them
I don't think you'll find much evidence of Buddhism in Goa - some info here Buddhist relics.

Goa has a Hindu majority living alongside Christians and Muslims - plus a very small amount of Buddhists and Jains.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.