Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
help
5 Posts
Hi Helen
While you are waiting for replies have you had a look at our reviews of hotels in Sunny Beach?
As for weather in September, several members are just back and had lovely weather although I think evenings may be cooler. The later you go in September, the bigger the gamble you will take with the weather.
we to the Iberostar sunny beach last year, top hotel there is a gym, sauna indooor/outdoor pools there,
Hi, we have just returned from the Iberostar Sunny Beach Resort Hotel. Absolutely lovely.
Good range of facilities and you will not need to worry about the food as it excellent with loads of choices.
As for the weather, we were there from 2nd sept for 14 days, not a drop of rain and average temp about 28 degrees. Very cool in the evenings. Have friends still there at present, still very sunny but a bit windy at times.

8) Toonman
The Oasis hotel has a gym from what I can remember and there is a place about 1 minutes walk that has a Sauna. The Oasis looked a very nice hotel the few times we went in it, also has a beauty salon!

We went to SB for 2 weeks on 2sept and found the weather mostly warm, did get a little windy at times towards the end of the last week and some days were a little cloudy but I came back with a good tan!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.