Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I too was a Turkey virgin until April when after 30 years of going to Spain finally went to Turkey the resort of Belek and I wish I had went years ago we absolutely loved it the people and cleanliness would put Spain to shame so go and have a ball :tup
You will love it, the people are absolutely amazing and they cant do enough for you. There is such a lot of history in Turkey and sightseeing trips are well worth thinking about. Boat trips, Turkish baths, jeep safari's etc, are all good to do too, but have a Turkish bath at the start of your holiday, as you will lose some of your tan.

The meals are lovely and dont be afraid to try the different mezes available in the resorts. The Turkish will accommodate any wishes you have on your meals, as my OH is so fussy, but they cater for every individual.

Shopping is great and dont forget to haggle, never pay the asking price, but have fun whilst doing it and you will walk away with a new friend.

Most of all, just relax and have a super holiday, which I am sure you will in Turkey.

Mary
Hi emly relax;
Turkey is different than Spain and Greece. Spain+Greece= 1/2 Turkey
Don't forget Turkish people are warm-blooded. But just in case must be careful.
Side is a very historical place.Also you can visit arround Side for exam. Aspendos , Serik Town, Manavgat fall, Olympos ...They are around of Side. Maybe Alanya (Side-Alanya 32 km) , Maybe Blue Voyage.

Note:Most cheap Super Market in Turkey : BIM
its logo red-white bim . com . tr
There are 1500 BIM markets in Turkes like migros or wall mart (but its shpoos are small)

SIDE BIM
ADRESS
Look on google earth
Side Bulv. YalÃâ€ΕΎÃ‚± Mah. No:3 ANTALYA

if you want to go to blue voyage or you want to buy a pant.
you must ask to 2-3 places. How many? how many?
saler says ''10 dollars'' ... you say to him NO ''5 dollar'' mabye you can buy it 7 or 8 dollars.
it s bargain
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.