Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
What does your holiday confirmation invoice say?
It says that we are staying in the main hotel not apartments
Thanks for that, do you or anybody know the contact number for Thomas Cook tourops?

Cheers
the email address for the directors office of thomsas cook is dob@thomascook.com i hope this helps

The above posted by fylde184 - just might be worth sending them an email complaining at being unable to contact them. Could ask for a call back at a specific time - If you sent it now could ask for Saturday at 10.00am for example.

fwh
Hi thanks for the info, I have sent an email will advise you of outcome.
Are you quite sure that you would rather be in a family room, which presumably is one big room, rather than an apartment, which is presumably at least 2 rooms? It sounds to me like you have done well, if they aren't charging you extra for it. Not cause for complaint! Check out the hotel's website for room descriptions, before you complain any more!
I would think that provided you are still getting the same board, I am assuming you booked AI and they have not downgraded you to Self Catering, and have a balcony/sea view or whatever you booked, this could be looked on as a free upgrade.

I would imagine and apartment on AI would be a lot more expensive than a family room where you are all crammed in one room together.

One year in the Algarve I was given a two bedroomed apart when I only booked a one bed. The management said they were sitting there empty so we might as well have the benefit. :shock: I later checked and this was worth an extra 400 pounds. :tup I would have loved to book one in the first place but couldn't justify the expense as my kids were only 4 and 6 at the time.

Is there any reason why you particularly wanted the family room, location or something similar ? If so you need to get in touch with them and explain what these are and ask them to revert you to what you booked.
Hi,

Thanks for all your input, looks like the issue has been resolved now. I am quite happy with a 2 bed apartment :rofl

Regards
Good news- now you can start looking forward to your holiday :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.