America - Florida Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Florida.
Hi Jamie

We have been to Florida but unfortunately not at Xmas time :( There is more than enough to do whatever time of year you go :)

Again we stayed in Kissimee but did have a hire car which I presume you also have. It is not to far to drive to the parks at all from your location. We did parks, shopping malls, and the beaches. There are plenty of places to eat. I would not like to name just one as a favourite as there are so many. We did Taco Bell, steak house,cannot remember the name but the steaks just melted in your mouth :tup

I am sure that there will be plenty for you to do, not just xmas day, but every day. One thing we did, was not to go to the parks every day as friends of ours had been the month before us and they advised us not to do a park every day as it is just to tiring. We did have a few very lazy days around the pool in the villa. Walmart was also a five/ten minute drive for all your shopping needs
I've done xmas a few times in Orlando, normally stuff going on but we opted for a pool day and then found somewhere open for dinner late afternoon.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.