Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Duty free at Dabolim is usually open for arriving international flights, not many people use it though as local spirits are so cheap, I know they sell Johnny Walker black label a very good whisky, don't know about brandy, we return on 25 Jan, when are you leaving as could let you know
Hi Silentman, we leave 19th february so would be grateful for the heads up, Cheers.

Regards Peter
cordtex wrote:
Hi Silentman, we leave 19th february so would be grateful for the heads up, Cheers.

Regards Peter

Duty free in departures had some very expensive brandy Hennesey X.O. over $200, Cognac $84 and V.S.O.P $49 don't buy brandy myself so don't know how these prices compare or if they stock the same in arrivals.
Cheers Silentman

I might be as well getting the hennesy at Manchester, usually about twenty odd pound, just thought they may have it in arrivals.
I would say Manchester is the best option
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.