Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Hidden extras
5 Posts
That may be the case for where you went, but generally aircon is cheaper than that, a fan even less!
If the accommodation anyone uses doesn't have aircon & only offers fans at that ridiculous price I would suggest going out & buying one! We have just bought 2 new ones this year for €40 (one was €18, the other €22).
In a resort near us aircon is €40 on average for a week for a studio/apt with one unit, €75 for a larger apt with 2 units, you were conned!
name and shame these apts , i am going to crete on the 12 of this month
I've moved the original complaint into this forum. Therefore I will lock this one to avoid duplication.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=147434
For us who are from the British Isles and not used to very hot weather then you will require an A/c or fan

not necessarily so, i'm a Kentish Man married to a Pendle Witch we have been to Cyprus, Turkey and Greece in July when the temps are 40+ never have we had to hire a fan or use A/C [A/C is bad for your health anyway] by using windows and doors to get a through draught [when in the room during the day] and the shutters we have always been comfortable in our rooms

but not withstanding the prices you quote are a joke and about double the usual prices

yasus
wizard
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.