Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
greetings Tim 41 .If it is a beach hol your after Olu Deniz is on the beach .Hisaronu is a 10 minute dolmus ride up the hill .Telmesos Hotel is very good .also Asena Village ...regards ...wee-John
any body stopped at sea breeze hotel/aparts hisaronu if so can you tell me were abouts it is and is it central were there are bars/shops etc
tony
Greetings Tony
Hav,nt stayed personally at Sea Breeze but it is near to our regular hotel which we visit 2 times a year ,it is in an ideal location ,close to many restaurants and bars but not too close for the loud music to be annoying .
it is about 10 mins walk down to town centre ,where you can get all the BIZZ if you are that way inclined ,it boasts It,s own Turkish bath which is very good .and is only a few mins walk down to the bus stops for Fethiye and Olu deniz .and very convenient for the Monday market
also lovely views of Baba Dag (father mountain ) which you can jump off with a parachute and land down on the beach 20 mins later ,most exhilarating experience .
hope this helps
regards wee.john
Hi Tim
My whole family have stayed numerous times at the hisar holiday club. It's a great hotel and is in the middle of the high street. The hotel is clean, comfortable & friendly. We have met many lovely people over the years.
You can catch a dolmas from outside the hotel and go to Oludeni denim beach or head the other way and go to gemiler beach via kayakoy the ghost village. You will have a brilliant time. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.