Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
looks like a great choice! See our reviews here.
Welcome to HT Liz- hope you stick with us! :D
Hi Liz,

The Riu Bolero is on THIS map bottom right of section C above the Lilia. They call it the Bulero.

It was a new hotel last year, and something rings a bell about Tanjette having stayed there.

There's quite a list of characters who can't post on the other site, including Baldur, and (don't laugh) Sunny Beach Pete himself. The problem lies on the server in Bulgaria, Pete has told us by email.

Anyway, whilst you are here look around. It's a great site for info on just about every holiday destination you could possibly think of, with both hotel and resort reviews, and very well moderated.

Check your pm's.

Patka
  • Edited by Patka 2006-08-27 07:33:41
Hi Patka,

Tanjette has commented on the Bolero but, as far as I can recall, didn't stay there - I think she used the Kaliakra in Albena (if my memory serves me correctly), I certainly remember her enthusiasm for shopping in Dobrich!

Baldur
Hi Baldur,

I think that Tanjette did stay in Albena last time, but the Riu Bolero looks like a good hotel to me.

All we need now is for her to join us here. I know she visits but has never registered - why not Tanjette?

Whoops, getting dangerously near :offtop

Peter
thanks everyone for your help , checked out the reviews and its looking like this could be the one for us , thanks also for posting the map patka very very useful.

on another note - i am still laughing that sbp has been locked out of beachbulgaria as well ...i thought i had upset someone so its nice to know we have all been booted off :lol:

thanks again guys

liz :D
Its a great hotel and just 2 minutes from the front door of the hotel to the beach which is itself a great place for shopping and evening entertainment. Facilities and service was fantastic...would go there again anytime..and everything everywhere is cheap too..so thats a bonus. Loved it...hope you do too.
Hi Peter

and you said i was gunga din
Hi Mondeo,

I'm only brave 'cos I'm wearing the armour.

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.