General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Will move this down to General Help williamrobb88 as you may get some idea's from the none Majorca members :tup
Hiya :)

First Choice do Holiday Villages, they seem to be in many locations, Costa del Sol, Algarve, Majorca, Turkey, Sharm el Sheik and I think there is one in the Greek Islands. They do a specific brochure which lists them all which it might be worth getting hold of to have a browse. These sound like they might be ideal for an active 11 year old. Although I wouldn't go to the Sharm one in the height of the summer as it will be too hot.

Hope you get something nice.

Doe :wave
If you want to stick with Spain I'd suggest the San Miguel Beach Club (Thomson) in Ibiza - right on the beach, fantastic kids activities and entertainment all day and night and access to all-inclusive meals and facilities of 3 hotels side-by-side. We went there 2 years ago and it was really good :wink: If you don't fancy all-inclusive then I'd recommend the Broncemar Beach (Thomas Cook) in Fuerteventura - we went there at Easter, it's a loud, lively family complex with plenty going on from 11am to 11pm from the reps, and some decent family bars within strolling distance if 11pm is too early for your bedtime!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.