Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Fantastic Chilly :D and you can celebrate St Davids Day at the same time for all our Welsh friends :cheers
As I said earlier gutted im missing Holi but ill def celebrate your birthday when i come to the meets although will be a week later :D
Oh and as my mum is welsh cymru am byth for all the welsh posters
Have a happy colourful birthday Chilly. Will hopefully catch up with you at the HT meet on 24th March. Will bring you some chocs. (probably melted ones!)
Gail & Ray
Gail and Ray we will see you on 24th as well :) Happy Birthday and dont be drinking too much coffee Chilly :cheers ;)
Will bring you some chocs.

:clap CHOCS!! really!!?? friends for life Gail & Ray :D look forward to seeing you

Happy Birthday and dont be drinking too much coffee Chilly

Luckily we are all going out on the Sunday night to celebrate (28th) as some HT'ers are going home on 1st and 2nd so at least we will be paint free when we get to the restaurant ;)

Chilly
Happy Birthday Babe - have a good one. Chris may have already mentioned to you, but we're not coming to Goa in March now :(

Wish we could be there to celebrate but will have a drink (or 2) for ya back in the UK. :cheers

Alfi
x x x
Why do I miss all the fun :cry

Have a great day, I'll be thinking of you here in wet and cold Bavaria.

Best wishes lassi xxxxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.