Malta and Gozo Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Malta and Gozo.
could come in handy if it rains :rofl , but what if it becomes windy ? will the Italian Air Force have to be scrambled to shoot em down ? :fly
Right I want to say this now so that there will be no mis-understandings the closer we get to the most vile time of the year and I get grumpier and grumpier and more angry as we get closer :rage , "I hate christmas and almost everything to do with it especially the prolonged TV advertising campaigns that seem to start in March and drawl on and on until xmas eve, I hate xmas tv aswell, all those rubbishy xmas specials from no marks who couldn't make a normal decent programme never mind a seasonal special, and as for james bond films please never ever again, and 99.9% of xmas cards we receive I rip in half and throw in the bin straight away. I hate New Years Eve aswell for almost every possible reason " right I feel better for that, ok so everyone got the message ? if not just in case one last time "I hate Christmas" . :rage
Sliema I think we get the message!

Please dont accuentate the fact by using the bold facility as much :yikes
Kath x
Would you like me to de-bold it ?, although begs the question why have it if we can't use it once in a blue moon ?.
No its fine as it is, but please dont litter the board with it :wink
I love Christmas just to see the grankids faces when they get there gifts from Santa, a big dinner and then, sat by the fire to see the Queen, and then off on holiday, this year we will be in Fuerteventura for some sun, sand and sangra :cheers
So as an old mate used to say, Bar Humbug to those who don't like Christmas.

P S, I have to let you all know that I am going to be Father of the Bride once again this comming May 2010.

Dave.
the real holidaymaker wrote:
P S, I have to let you all know that I am going to be Father of the Bride once again this comming May 2010.

Congratulations to your daughter and future son in law - hope all goes smoothly :cheers
I'm sure it will go well Glynis knowing Dave he'll make a wonderful 'Father of the Bride'
sliema2 could we start the fight back against everything to do with christmas you can be our leader and can carry the banner what do you think ?...j.d
Well i totally dissagree with you on this, Christmas is the best time of the year, the fun, the merriment, the turkey and most people get stuffed, including anyone who happens to play Man. U. No, it dos'nt last long enough for me, in fact i'm going to deck the halls today. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
to..vee dee all i can say is ====bah humbug lets cancel christmas now..yippee
in fact i'm going to deck the halls today

I hope you scrape your baubles on a holly leaf :yikes
The best word i can think of to match that last comment with would be "POPPYCOCK". :cheers
The best word i can think of to match that last comment with would be "POPPYCOCK".

Isn't that an embarassing ailment normally associated with opium farmers ? :whoops
Nice. :rofl , I think is best if you and i keep our thoughts to ourselves for now before "BIG BIFF" the monster mod comes along and punishes us again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.