Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi

august 9th fly out to malaga - fuengirola las palmeras 2 weeks ....again, cant keep me away, paying my final balance next friday woop woop bring that hot weather on!! :sun2
July 12 we are a family of four and we are staying in Gardenia Park Hotel .
we're going on june 13th to benelmadena :cheers staying in an apt at the Marina can't wait
fuengirola ronda 4 on 26th may for 10 nights. Got a car for the duration so will be looking to explore the area.
La Carihuela

Flying out from EMA on 8 July for five days for my hubby's 40th! Mother in Law looking after the kids :thanks .............can't wait!!!! :pele

Counting the days!

Elaine :fly
August 9th las palmeras fuengirola. 2 months and a few days to go:) :sun2
Flying out from Gatwick on tues 26 May at 7.15am (groan) to Benalmadena, not been for 2 years but really looking forward to going back. Had 5 holidays in the islands - Ibiza, Majorca, Tenerife - but found nowhere better.

Katy
6th June one week
BHX to AGP
Staying at Pueblo Evita Benalmadena
3 more sleeps before 16 of us go to Fuengirola staying at the Ronda IV for my daughters hen party weekend.

Weather is looking good, so we are all really looking forward to having a good laugh and a good time !!! :sun2 :sun

"Here come the Girls !!!!!"
17th July from LGW, staying for 2 weeks at the Bali in Benalmadena.
Can't wait!!
14more sleeps to torremolinos beach club :hols
Off to fuengirola for a week on thursday flying from cardiff. Staying at las piramedes, just hoping the weather is nice and the drinks are cold. :cheers :sun2
8 weeks encounting to fuengirola!!!! :cheers :sun2
I'm off in 4 days! Going to Benalmadena for the first time for a quick weeks break. Can't wait!

TC :D
Back to Fungi in 14 more sleeps time, bring on the sunshine only been home a short while, :sun2 :cheers :sun :glynis :fly
This Sunday, for a weeks sunbathing. - The weather will be very hot according to the forecast. :sun2
I'm going to the bali with the family on 29th August 09 and i can't wait!! :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.