Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
meagain wrote:
just seen you get there on19th split so something must be wrong as we get there 18th

Thats right meagain thats what meant to say , the day we fly on the 18th Glad your there to look after Chilli with all that Bubbly and no walking in the rain either :wave:

Chilly we will be on bubbly all the way :tup :cheers so we could be a couple of days late really arriving. LOL
but we could be in the Stonehouse about now in three weeks time, last year Chilly walked all the way there from Cactus Shepard's Pie in the pouring rain as the taxi drivers didn't want to get their cars wet on the inside :rofl :rofl
so how many days is it till we go??? If split or meagain count theirs i will know mine :D
umm on 2nd thoughts you better be in bed Split or you might be a pumpkin :rofl youve got 4 mins!
chilly ;)
:whoops just seen your earlier post split!! 21 days it is then :tup yes thats why i like you doing the counting hehe
xmas is coming..this means nothing to me I just know that its visa time soon ....
chilly wrote:
so how many days is it till we go??? If split or meagain count theirs i will know mine
umm on 2nd thoughts you better be in bed Split or you might be a pumpkin :rofl youve got 4 mins!
chilly ;)
:whoops just seen your earlier post split!! 21 days it is then :tup yes thats why i like you doing the counting hehe

No Pumkins in this house Chilli.takes me just 1 minute from the keyboard :rofl But i bet you will certainly be one Ha Ha..
:rofl i know cos Joan said you flumox her how you leg it into bed with minutes to spare :rofl yes haha i am always a pumpkin :rofl
Leaving in 9 days Chilly,so you can say 8 Days for you :rofl :rofl
Will speak before that :wave:
:duh oh dear not at all ready!! are you Split??
Looking forward to seeing you ;)
chilly
chilly wrote:
:duh oh dear not at all ready!! are you Split??
Looking forward to seeing you ;)
chilly

Definatly not ready but the packing is half done,i expect i shall have to be a pumkin for a few nights
and get it done.. :tup Although were not ready with the packing were both really ready to just get there now.
Look forward to seeing you soon XX :sun2
Hi all :cheers
had freezing fog all day at home....
now at work on 12hr nights...pouring it down with rain....
Wish i could go to sleep and awake in 49 days time on the way to airport.... :(
my holiday countdown is too far away to think about :(
16days to go...... :hyper
Bags are already packed....money ready... :cheers Looking forward to my first H/T meeting....(failed on 4 previous occations :que )
Hubby and I will look out for you Noggin ..... :cheers will be nice to meet you. will the 23rd be your first meet up night .. Colleen
Hi Colleen..... :wave:
yes...the 23rd will be our first night after various other attempts.....
Looking forward to putting a face to all the names..
See you soon.......Neil
julian01 wrote:
13 days, getting excited :tongue

13 days for us too!

Denise
oooooooo!

Im on the 6.30 (ish) flight out of gatwick on Sat 2nd, what about you?

J.
Off tomorrow, snow permitting!

Dog to kennels, glass of vino and taxi at 5am. Let's go!
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.