Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
ps to my previous post We go on wednesday 30 jan for 3 weeks .thanks wee john
6 more sleeps :cheers for us. 2 weeks in Benaulim then to Candolim for a month...found accomodation there a bit of a problem this year but have settled on a place called Govita .? holiday homes where we are renting a villa......Anyone been there ?.......looking forward to......doing nothing ......
Feb 9th cant wait to sit on the beach for 21 days and do nothing
3 weeks today and I will arrive in Goa :sun2 Fed up with feeling cold and seeing snow.
1 week to go.
This time next week we should be at check-in at Heathrow
:wave:
Were in the pure departure lounge at Heathrow
Sun Sun here we come
Have a lovely time. We are now counting down to a week on Monday when we leave , but its an evening departure so no sun till Tuesday!
Hi all :cheers
58 days before we fly to India.....then another 14 days before we get to Goa...cannot wait. :cheers
Jan 17 Cavala Resort Baga. Brilliant hotel and service. We are returning after a 7 year break, so looking forward with trepidation .
I fly from Gatwick on Saturday 15th march, back to Silver Sands in Candolim! :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.