Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
we are on 199 days sounds better than 200 doesnt it :rofl :rofl
I wish you would let us get back before starting the countdown :que but the weather is so good over here at the moment we have just decided to stay for another couple of weeks so you are forgiven :tup :cheers
meagain wrote:
I wish you would let us get back before starting the countdown :cheers

Come on meagain cant wait for you,suppose your going 2 days before us again :rofl
141 days for us
Hi Split :cheers

Just arrived back in the UK this morning at 6.45 a whole quarter of an hour early, thanks to a great flight with Jet, even the sun was shining for us :tup hoping to be back out there by early afternoon in ? October :sun2 can't book our flights yet due to only been only able to book the return flight 331 days in advance :cry but as I am OK at darts so 141 should not be that hard to beat, I am thinking a bull, a triple nineteen, a double 16 for out, should a winner no problem :rofl
meagain wrote:
Hi Split

Just arrived back in the UK this morning at 6.45 a whole quarter of an hour early, thanks to a great flight with Jet, even the sun was shining for us :tup hoping to be back out there by early afternoon in ? October can't book our flights yet due to only been only able to book the return flight 331 days in advance :cry but as I am OK at darts so 141 should not be that hard to beat, I am thinking a bull, a triple nineteen, a double 16 for out, should a winner no problem :rofl

I never could play darts anyway will be there at 3.30am 19th Oct, will have to get some new darts then :cheers :wave:
:D now let me see how many days for you meagain...oh yes 113 !!! snap!! :rofl
I have given up counting the days, makes me home sick :rofl

Just want my :cheers :sun2 and I will be :D
Oh well looks like we beat you both this year
112 for us :wave:
Remember it was Chilly doing the counting Split, :duh and I only make it 112 days but it does depend if you count the day that you depart the UK, we are leaving on the 17th and get there about 2 pm the next day so it is really 114 days before we can :sun2 but the :cheers will be well practiced by then :tup

A handy tool for those that want to know how many days.. http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html
that was the link i used Meagain... they must have got it wrong!!!! ;) couldnt have been me!! what date do you leave Split?? :tup oh just seen you get there on 19th split so sometihng must be wrong as we get there 18th :D must be that website counting wrong!!

chilly
chilly wrote:
that was the link i used Meagain... they must have got it wrong!!!! ;) couldnt have been me!! what date do you leave Split?? :tup oh just seen you get there on 19th split so sometihng must be wrong as we get there 18th :D must be that website counting wrong!!

chilly

Yea must be Chilly nothing we ever get wrong is there :rofl def the web site.
3 am on the 19th arrive :wave: Its Meagain trying to confuse us as usual
We will be leaving in 21days Chilli so, you will be there the Day before us :tup
I know you like me putting our days down as its easier for you to work out :cheers
Seventy days :cheers Not that I'm counting. Not been for a couple of years, due to the long haul flight, not good with us having a couple of health issues. Had some brilliant hols in Egypt, Portugal and France, and a cruise, but somehow when we arrive in Goa, it feels like we are home! How weird is that? :que And we're only tweekers (twice a season though). Hope to book for three weeks in march too.
just seen you get there on19th split so something must be wrong as we get there 18th

Chilly we will be on bubbly all the way :tup :cheers so we could be a couple of days late really arriving. LOL
but we could be in the Stonehouse about now in three weeks time, last year Chilly walked all the way there from Cactus Shepard's Pie in the pouring rain as the taxi drivers didn't want to get their cars wet on the inside :rofl :rofl
It will be nice to :welcome you back to Goa Moleskent as I see you are down for the meets in December
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.