Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Who is going to be first to post?

:think I am not 100% certain but I think you were :rofl
:whoops
post changed. Would have liked to have been first to confirm dates but still not sure it we will get out next season.
:( Is no-one going?
I have booked flights for 2nd April but hoping that I might be able to go out a few days earlier
31st December Qatar airways from Manchester. only 26 weeks tomorrow :fly :sun2 :glynis
I have already posted my dates in March, going 3rd of Dec. for 7 weeks.
27 November for us from Manchester returning end of February 2015.
I would absolutely love to spend as many weeks in Goa! I can never even manage a fortnight :(
Hi all,we are Departing 12 October for 5 months :cheers
Nooo. Five months???? I'm not jealous!!!!!!

3 weeks in December. Not sure, fly out the 9th I think, although whether the flights will be changed is anyone's guess!
Mobor One wrote:
Nooo. Five months???? I'm not jealous!!!!!!

3 weeks in December. Not sure, fly out the 9th I think, although whether the flights will be changed is anyone's guess!

Hi Mobor, we got our e tickets yesterday and theres no change on flight times going out mid October
with Quatar LHR ,maybe a small change of time 0n the return to Doha to LHR in March :cheers
102 days to go!!!! for xmas and new year with a 3 day bonus thrown it at the jaj palace mumbai on way back.
:cheers we go on the 22nd Jan going for 8 weeks ..we are going back to Amritsar. again then on the way back we are going to Varanasi should be good because thanks to HT some lovely friends we met through here are going with us should be fun ...colleen
7th December for three weeks. Visa application done. Waiting for their return.
Hi irishcolleen....
hope you have a great time travelling around....keep us posted.
If not already done it....you must visit "Blue Lassi" in Varanasi....mixed fruit..amazing (look at tripadvisor for my photo of it ).
Giving Goa a miss this year (first time since Easter 2000..)..going to Sri Lanka...will let you know how we get on.
Have fun..... :wave:
Arrive March 8th for two weeks........anyone else there then? :cheers
We arrive early hours on 2nd April and move on for 2 nights in Mumbai on the 10th
We fly from Manchester with Qatar on Jan 5th staying in Candolim for 8 weeks C
Flying out LHR with Qatar 18th October 2015 for 5 months returning Mid march 2016
flying out to Manchester overnight stop over 2nd nov, then on to goa 3rd nov , visa.s came today .one happy bunny now there here
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.