Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
LizO,
only 4 weeks on friday for us now :sun2

Hi Liz.

Sorry long time no speak we will have to have a catch up just had alot of things going on.

I just wanted to post to say have a lovely holiday!!

Dannyxx
Thanks Danny. Can't wait :sun2

Anybody going soon please don't forget to let us all know how the prices are this year and the places you recommend and also the places you don't. :hols
:glynis
Liz
Hi, going 31st May, so you will get a report from Albena 3 or 4 days after. Tonyt.
10 weeks today... soooo excited, need my holiday!!!

How are things in Bulgaria going? Weather should be wonderfully warm and sunny in August right!!

Hope everyone has a fab time!

Dan
going to sunny beach on the 12 july with 8 of mate looking well forward to it my first time if been any good places to go well im over there.
17 days till we fly. Getting VERY excited. :hols
Just booked up for the 19th july 2 weeks in sunny beach staying at the Korona hotel.... 1st time in Bulgaria....
we are going on the 19th too! 1 week at the globus, also first time in Bulgaria, read too many reports and reviews now head is spinning lol, will just need to take it as we find!

Ronnie
Four of us from Bristol will be in Sunny Beach on the 17th. Wooohooo!!!!!! Hotel Royal Central. It's party time people..

TC,

K
2 weeks of fun and relaxation begin on the 5th of July, cant wait :cheers
a week today will be in G/S two weeks of heaven yahoo cant wait :tup :cheers :cheers June
Just booked for the 12th of August. Sunny beach staying at the Smolian

Cannot wait to go back

Love Bulgeria, just wish I coud get to see more of the real bBulgeria.

Dee
Just booked 2 weeks in SB staying at the Fenix, travelling out June 27th :sun2
off to gs in 4weeks and cant wait,this will be are 5 time at gs.resort is great hotel is really good and the people are nice and friendly
and always very helpful,will also be great to see are bulgarian friends once again :)
4 weeks and counting,cant wait to arrive at GS for 2 weeks,staying at the hotel pliska once again,had a really good time there last year so hoping for the same again this year!!!!!
I am going back to Albena for the 26th time on Monday, only been home 10 weeks. Tonyt :wave: :wave: :wave:
booked yesterday for next august sunny beach for 2 weeks this will be our 6th time love it x
Hi All

sorry if this upsetts anyone but we are going back out in Oct for a week then Dec for new year and are booked for next june for the annual two weeks
:sun2 :sun2 :sun2 :sun2 :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.