Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Ravda on 4th June for 2 weeks

30th August for 2 weeks

and probably 30th July for 1 week :sun2
2July back to Golden Sands for two weeks :cheers
Last week of June until mid-September, mostly in Obshtina Dobrichka.
Hi All,
Happy new year to you all. Off to golden sands again back to the pliska on a B&B basis. Great last year and looking forward to August when we travel again.

Cornish lad. :cheers
Date change for us it is now 9th July and back to the Shipka :rofl :cheers
Sunny Beach for us. 7th June for a week staying in the Hotel Diamond. Our first time to Bulgaria.
drastic unseen circumstances, now cant go until september
Thank you for posting your replies.

Hope to get a few more over the next few weeks. :tup :sun2
July 23rd for 2 Weeks. Sunny Beach. Cant wait!!

:sun2 :D :) :cheers
MSHAPPY89... who you going out there with? you will love it . Amazing place. wild nights chilled days , gawjuss males.lol What more do you want .

Flying out June 4th for a whole month with my best mate. im 22 and hes 19. Were looking to meet people of a similar age out there. Ive been a few times before and love the place. Were staying in the Fourfifteen Hostel in Sunny beach . Paying £280 its an absolute bargain !!!

Get in contact with me

:cheers
28th June, Kuban Hotel Sunny Beach, 2 weeks, Second time to SB. Cant wait, already gettin excited :sun2
Sunny Beach: 17th - 24th July, 2010. One week of Glory! Staying at the Hotel Royal Central.

Get in touch!!

TC,

K
Hi All,
I have now booked the pliska hotel, golden sands. Got a good deal with my local independant travel agent. B&B 14 nights brochure price £ 940 for 2 adults got it for £ 876 so its well worth shopping around. Roll on the 27th august. The waiting starts all over again lol. Hope you all enjoy your hols this year.

Cornish lad ( Roger ) :sun2 :cheers
Stayed in the Royal Central a couple of years ago. Its a lovely hotel. The sun roof is a great idea. Gets the sun almost all day. :D

The food isnt too bad either.
June 11th for 2 weeks in Sunny Beach, or is it St Vlas, (they moved the road sign AGAIN )
Then back in August. The flights from Glasgow to Bourgas are still over priced......so I dont think there will be any 1 week visits this year.
I'm going to Sunny Beach on 7th June with 20 other ladies for one week!!

Really looking forward to it as I have never been there before.
Has anyone else carried out the new pre flight registration yet ?

Done it last night on Thomas Cook site. Seems relatively straightforward. Names, D.O.B., and passport numbers for each passenger.
Takes a few minutes to get through the system.,and can be done 3 months before you fly.

Just wondering though about those who book with travel agents, rather than doing it on-line. Another chance to charge a few more quid ?
Or delays at check in desks when passengers turn up who havent gone through the process.
only 4 weeks on friday for us now :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.