Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
I'll be first.

We are going on Monday for a week, staying in PDI. Weather looks a bit iffy. :wave:
Of to puerto rico in july, staying at the altamar, for two glorious weeks, 20 weeks to go and counting, can't wait!!!!! :)
Going to PDI 21st March for one week. Never been to Gran Canaria before so looking forward to something different.
wednesday 4th march,staying at gran canaria princess in playa del ingles

jeanie
Hiya
We are returning to the Riu Vistamar in Amadores on 19th September for 11 nights
Only 28weeks to go :rofl
Debs.
Were off to the Altamar Appartments in August .Can't wait to to relax on Amadores Beach :sun2
I'm off to anfi on 12th october, so far away :(
give me time to save up though :)
:sun2
green golf, sept 14th for two weeks, never been to this island before
Of on the 20 july, only 15 weeks to go, can't wait, very excited already, probably worse than the kids :rofl !!!
Roll on the summer can't wait :cheers
Merged with existing topic - Kath, Admin
Going to Anfi in August,went to pdi in Feb but the weathers was mixed,so cant wait!!!
Back to Barcelo Las Margaritas on 15th August. Went last year on a last minute (2 days notice) and had a fanastic time (Just huby & I) Whole squad going in August - can't wait!

18 weeks to go!
27th july off to the altamar again . taking friends with us this time . with all the finance worries i cant wait to chill for my 2 weeks .

:cheers :cheers

gary
must be a popular choice, see you there Gary.
Off to the Altamar on 13th July for 2 week's, cant wait, see you lot there :D :cheers
We're also off the The Altamar on 6th July as soon as the Schools finish.

It's been a long time coming....we booked it in May 2008 to make sure we got the free child places as soon as the brochures came out!!

8 Weeks today, as they say up here - Cannae wait min!........ :cheers :hols
We will see you there in your 2nd week, dont forget to say hi :D Im the one with a Man Utd tattoo on my right calf :tup
Looks like a popular place, get the feeling I made a good choice, the way it's going HT could be taking over the hotel in July :rofl !!!!
hi all.....were going the lago taurito......6 th july.....maybe on same flight as digs .....the altamar does seem a popular choice.......any one else going the lago taurito...we were going to just caravan it here at home untill I realised it was hubbys 50th in july.....so this is a surprise for him....
Hi we are off to gran canaria bahia feliz on saturday 23rd cant wait
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.