Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
1 day to go!!!!! :) packed and ready for the off!! :sun2 :cheers
A week today (29.08.09) and i'll be on the way to benalmadena (The Bali). :cheers
Hi all
It's four weeks today September 25th, I'm off the La Cariheula (Torremolinos) :) Looking forward to it, getting things ready, bit by bit. Anyone else going same day I'm flying from EMA?

Dawnie-Rob :wave
3 weeks today and I'll be on my way to La Carihuela (Torremolinos) I should be landing about this time. (with a bit of luck). :sun2

Anybody else who will be in Torremolinos on Sunday 20th September, don't forget to go see the Romeria de San Miguel.
The fair runs from the 25th until the 29th.
Pick up a leaflet from the tourist office for a list of other things taking place in Torremolinos during this week of fiesta.

Sanji
Flying out from East Midlands on Tuesday :sun2
Only eighteen days to go! :smile:
Flying out from Edinburgh on the 19th September - Can't wait to get away from all the rain!!!! Didn't know about the Romeria de San Miguel though and am flying back on the 29th. Will I need to add in time to get to the Airport that day? We are staying at the Gardenia Park in Fuengirola and are hoping to take the train to the Airport. Will they be on a reduced service because of the holiday?
This time in two weeks time I should be hopefully waiting for my case at the carousel in Malaga Airport!!
Dawnie-Rob
Hi
A week from now at this time 8.25pm I should hopefully be in my hotel room in La Carihuela unpacking.

Dawnie-Rob
1 and 1/2 weeks to go and flying to Malaga. Staying at Holiday Village in Benalmedina and looking forward to relaxing!!!
Not long now
Fly out from East Midlands to Malaga on Friday afternoon in (around 44 hours), staying at El Tiburon in La Carihuela.
we fly out on monday for three weeks!!! staying in benal, then torremolinos, then back to benal!!!!!
Hi All

Hope your all getting ready for your summer holidays Im booked to fuengirola AGAIN hotel angela....looking forward to some hot weather ..manchester is still cold wet and probably some more snow on the way....roll on august .. :O)
H All
Heading off to Torremilinos on 15th march for 1 week. We went a week earlier last year and the weather was bad, only 1 day of sun. The weather looks to be pretty bad this year so far. Is it norrmal for so much ran in the Costa Del Sol at this time of year ?

Robert
Hotel angela fuengirola 5th august 2 weeks...cannot wait....100 degree heat bring it on..
Torremolinos on the 21st March for 2 weeks. Hope the weather improves!!
We are going for our first visit to Torremolinos 24th August for 10days. Staying at Luca costa Lago -Hope its nice :)
22nd May, back to Nerja..........AGAIN!! Love the place :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.