Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Going to Torremolinos our first visit, 24th August, i cant wait :)
Hotel Polynesia - Benelmadena in July am so excited, is there anyone else going here from North West
The Yaramar hotel in Fuengirola on Sunday 1st August :yipee
Just under 5 weeks for us....Benalmadena on July 14th woo hoo
The Yaramar hotel in Fuengirola on Sunday 1st August

^ I'll be there at the same time! We're going to the Yaramar (second year running!) on 5th August for 2 weeks :sun2
We'll have to have a drink (Sangria :mrgreen:) in the bar Shell02!
We will be there on August 13th- Hotel Yaramar,
who else is going?

choco x :tup
Kay and Shell-we will have to meet up,any ideas how we will recognise each other? eg rolled up telegraph under your left armpit or a flower in your hair?
choco x
La Cala in 14 days, or 336 hours, or 20,160 minutes and who's counting not me! :rofl

Anyone been to that area?

Bobby
Chocofluff, sorry I missed you there! I've only just read this topic.
La Cala in 14 days, or 336 hours, or 20,160 minutes and who's counting not me!

Anyone been to that area?

Bobby

Yep, look at this from Marlou
Going to La Cala on Tuesday

That was posted in June ;)
:cheers Off to Torremolinos 17th january for 4 nights staying at the Flamingo, anyone else going? :wav
I planning now my next holiday? We're going to Marbella. Itis in the heart of the Costa del Sol. I've never been to Spain before and I am very exciting! :)
I planning now my next holiday? We're going to Marbella. Itis in the heart of the Costa del Sol. I've never been to Spain before and I am very exciting
!

Hope you have a great time and have lots of money- it's not with the cheapest resort on the Costa.
We're off to La Carihuela (torremolinos) for easter and I've just looked at a webcam which has got me all excited. can you believe that there are people sunbathing on the beach already? The weather is showing at over 20 deg :) I hope we'll be just as lucky with the weather in April.
Anybody else going soon?
Five more sleeps and we're off to Fuengirola for the First Time so well excited. Been looking at the web cams and seen people on the beach - it's our half term so I suppose they could be harden British holidaymakers however it did look sunny and yes the temp stated over 20. Looking at the forecast for next week - guess what - it's showing cloud and a big dip in temp but hey ho if it stays dry it'll be great!!

So looking forward to it as the rain hasn't stopped all day and even though we're in one of the best tourist spots in South Wales there were no tourists on the beach today!!! Roll on next week.

I know it's close now as I've printed out all the boarding cards and vouchers etc!! :rofl

Better think about packing soon!!! :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.