Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Thank you Shirley - still haven't sorted packing but everything is clean and to hand so it's only throwing some in a case and off we go. Guess I'm leaving it as late as possible to try and take the right stuff - that's my excuse anyway.
So looking forward to it - can't believe it's this week.
I love reading HT - when people are packing or booking or just setting off - and now it's me!! I also love to read about what's there and how they got on.
Will write my hol report when I get back so hopefully I'll have some tips and info to pass on.
:wave:
Well I cannot wait Im off to Fuengirola staying at the hotel florida, which I have been in before but not stayed there, cannot wait we are going october 7th, which Im a bit worried about cos of the weather we normally go to fuengirola every august but have left it late this year due to funds..still looking forward to it apparently Il be there for a feria which im very looking forward too.

Counting down the days / nights till we go. :cheers
Sunset Beach Apartments Benalmadena. 2 weeks today I can't wait. :sun2
cant wait..october 9th not 7th...hotel florida spa...fuengirola..my 2nd home...8 wks...counting..down..
Jimmy Glasgow wrote:
3 weeks yesterday and were off to PEK in Tunisia. :sun2 :cheers :tup

Jimmy, I think you're in the wrong forum!

luci :wave
3 days to go then nerja here we come! Villa near burrianna and walking distance to town. Cant wait!
28 days till we go. 7 nights in Benalmadena. Can`t wait
Nerja in 5 weeks for 2 weeks!!! First two week holiday for years, same villa as last September. So excited!
13 weeks tomorrow til we're off to Playabonita in Benalmadena for a week, for the 9th time haha!
7 days to go and counting down to 14 nights in Benalmadena. Research done, days out planned, mp3 updated and camera ready to go. Can`t get a seat at home for newly ironed holiday clothes so I`m off out to take my mind off it.
off to torremolinos 18th october 2013 first visit going with husand daughter and son in law looking forward to it for a change been to benidorm a few times and greece turkey thought we would try costa del sol :cheers :que does anyone know about the buses that go to the other towns i e benalmadena fuengirolla marbella gibralter like times/prices etc i would be grateful for any info and weather too seeing its so late in the year cheers :)
you can walk it to benalmadena onlong the beach path.as for others best to ask hotel as they will have detailed info.but gibralter look around for trips in travel shops there.you can pay just for the trip or trip and tour around with guide.early start.

but if you can understand this try this link.

http://www.avanzabus.com/web/horarios.html
Minerva/Jupiter Apartments in Benalmadena in 7 weeks. :cheers
Its awfull quiet on hear now?
5 weeks and 1 day until we go to Competa and Mijas for 18 days, I can't wait :sun2
Flying to Malaga tomorrow! going to visit my parents for 8 days! bring it on! :-)

already booked to go back in November as well...
Stock up on the vino y cervsa para me por fa vor. We are off to torremolinos 15th aug riu nautilos, weh hey
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.