Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hiya,
Me, my partner and my 4 year old daughter are going to Blanes in 2 weeks next friday. We are staying at camping solmar. It's our first family holiday and the little ones firsr holiday abroard so we are very excited. We are going with harry shaw so will be on the coach for a long time but it's worth it!! Hopefully anyway. I have been to Blanes when i myself was 3 and it turns out i stayed at camping solmar, i wasnt actually aware of this when i booked although i recognised the entrance, my dad told me last week :)
We used to go to Salou every year when i was a kid, we stayed at camping sanguli. Harry shaw no longer do holidays to that campsite which is why we have chose Blanes. Havent seen.much about it on the net really so hope it's nice, im sure it will be.
2 weeks 5 days to go!!! :D
Amy
:sun2 been to blanes but not camping try the beautiful gardens they are full of beautiful cactus .have a good holiday .
17th aug cant come quickly enough, then off to santa susanna ;) :cheers :sun2 :tup :cheers :
It seems a long way off, but then 3 or 4 months have passed already since you booked it, so hopefully the next few may fly by too.

David :wave
Castell Montgri in August Yessssss pls!!! First time with Siesta since the demise of poor old Inter Brava - Go for Spain fully booked so any thoughts on reps/accom? Have booked a deluxe 8
Going to Cala Gogo and Disney on 28th May. Im in countdown mode now :)
3 months today

not that i'm counting like :rofl
Off to The Maripins in Malgrat AGAIN next Tuesday - can't come quick enough.
thfc73 wrote:
Castell Montgri in August Yessssss pls!!! First time with Siesta since the demise of poor old Inter Brava - Go for Spain fully booked so any thoughts on reps/accom? Have booked a deluxe 8

Castell Montgri for us too Sept 2nd for 10 Nights, we can't wait!! Our kids have just about flown the nest and are not intrested in a holiday with Mum & Dad anymore (Although they freely admit their holidays at CM where the best they ever had) so we are taking our 4 year old Grand Daughter with us, we know she's going to love it (We took her when she was 18mths but she clearly would'nt have remembered that) and like our kids I can see us going every year for a very long time!! :)
yippeee .we are off to maripins in malgrat . on the 7th of september ,not long now ,hope the weather is good .
thankyou we will have a great time , and will put our review on . x
Driving up tp El Port de Selva on the Costa Brava at the end of the month North of Girona and Rosas just 20 KM short of the French border
Back from our trip to the Northern Costa Brava We stayed in an apartment overlooking the sea in El Port de la Selva It's a beautiful unspoiled fishing village One town beach and lots of little coves to drive to We also visited Cadaques and Llanca Two more beautiful little resorts If you fancy visiting that area I would suggest you fly to Girona and hire a car there
We also drove by the coast road into France one day(Hair Raising!!) Came back via the autoroute
From where we live near Alicante it took 8 hours including stops but worth it
hi . just booked to go back to the maripins hotel in malgrat .
we are going on the 6th of june .2013 cannot wait
Going to Oasis park 24th May 2013 with Ferris for 1st time any tips most welcome not been to calella before.
:cheers do not know about where you are going .we have been with ferris before and we thought they were a good company ,you can get hot and cold drinks on the coach for about a pound each ,take a cushion as you will fell better for it . do get up and stretch your legs at every break .wear something warm as some of the stops will be in the wee hours and chilly . most of all enjoy the journey and the beautiful country side as you travel in france . if you buy anthing on the stops remember it will be as expensive as our motorways but add this into your holiday expenses.enjoy your holiday. :sun2
Going on a late one to Lloret with Sherings on the coach 19th October 2013. Hope the weather is kind and things are still open.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.