Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Playa d'aro in 116 days (not that im counting). staying at Cala Gogo with Siesta again. This will be 3rd year in a row.
outside my regular trips to lloret, my first trip with friends is to the planamar on 4th april with ferris
L'Escala in August. Villa for myself, my wife, both sons and their partners and both grand daughters. Should be great.
Hubby and I are off to the Excellence in Punta Cana in June and either Jamaica or back to Mexico end of Sept.
Hotel Planamar, Malgrat mid August. 10 nights all incl. Stayed in the Royal Beach Lloret last year and loved every minute. August can't come quick enough now. Anyone got any opinions regarding the Planamar, ie food service etc. Would be much appriecated.
dramaqueen wrote:
This time next week we'll be en route to Cuba :D

Ahh. Cuba one place i still dream of going but for the time being I'm hopefully of to my spiritual home calella de palafrugell ...
For those i have left messages for and don't recognise the username I was formally known as Broadway boy.
I last posted a while back so think the profile must have been deleted
Cheers
Went into Siesta today to pay a bit off 2015's holiday and walked out having booked a week in Cala Gogo in August this tear ( oops )
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.