Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Off to majorca in september, cal san vicente, don pedro again. Really looking forward to it. Might go to alcudia in June. All according to how the funds are :rofl
We're off to the Maripins in Malgrat again in June this year, can't wait!
:que hi hope you dont mind me asking what the hotel is like we are thinking of booking maybe for a june break .thanks :offtop
Just booked tonight a week in Costa Brava Pineda, AI at the end of June - whoo hoo. :sun2
roda girl,
the maripins is one of the best hotels in malgrat in my opinion. it is in a great location, near everything, and for years it has been the hotel that everyone who had been kept to themselves. it gets a great number of repeat customers who tend to book for next year before they leave the hotel.
lately, more people have been reviewing this hotel, and at one stage, if not still, it was classed as number 1 hotel in malgrat on trip advisor.
:cheers thanks for the information .we will book this hotel in the future.
Roda Girl, we have been going to the Maripins every year for the last 18 years - that should tell you something!
Where's the best place to go in summer? Benidorm or Benalmadena??? We're 24.
Hi Hannah21986 ... you are not currently in the correct forum. Info about Benidorm can be found in our Costa Blanca forum, and about Benalmadena in our Costa del Sol forum.

I see that you already have a similar post in our Costa Blanca forum:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=150020

David :wave
:sun2 just booked to go to the maripins hotel in june ,we listened to all the sound advice .yipppppeeeee cant wait,anyone know what the tipping rules are in the hotel ,we went to a hotel a few years ago and they would not serve you unless you tipped big .i am not tight but we thought it was a bit cheeky .so we went out alot . :offtop thanks for all advice .
Hi roda_girl ... it might be worth reviving the Maripins Hotel topic with any questions you may have about the hotel:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=77791

David :wave
:wave: going to hotel amaika calella this wednesday 6 welsh peops :D
I am thinking of going to Tossa in July just got to persuade missus to go by coach !!
hi i think sheering will use the tunnel.if you want the ferry try ferris coach holidays
we have booked to go to maripins in september ,we are off to maripins on friday as well .thanks for all the advice that you all gave that made us want to go to maripins . :cheers
roda girl,
please remember to give us an update when you get back, and do a review,as it helps everyone else.
one of the better features of the maripins was that the waiters would serve you drinks/food while you were lying on your sunbed by the pool.
it was worth giving them a small tip every day for this service. i would be very interested to know if you can still do that.

also, a last tip before you go, the sunbeds can be a bit hard if you lie on them all day being waited upon, but a couple of doors along from the hotel they sell very cheap lilos which are ideal for laying on top of the sunbeds. just leave them by the pool or pass them on to some white legged brit when you leave ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.