Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
We are heading out on 27th January staying in CT anyone know are there any spar shops in CT as we found them to be cheaper in PDC last year. We are staying in the Galeon Playa apartments.
if you come out of main entrance of g p and turn right and turn right at corner there is a spar about a couple of hundred yards on your right . :tup
PDC 8th March! :sun2 Whoohooo! We are staying at Balcon del Mar, same as this time last year.
13th march H10 Lanzarote gardens Costa Teguise :sun2
Were going on the 5th Feb for my sons 4th birthday staying in Costa Teguise. First time we will have been to Lanzarote Im hoping the weathers nice but hey it cant be any worse than it is here!! :D
P.D.C. 8th March...same week 3 years running....Cheltenham races on same week. I will be watching in my favourite watering hole....The Irish Viking , complete with bookie. Good grub here also.
Staying in the Apartments Arena Dorada....cant find any reviews on this site. Does anybody know them please, any information gratefully received.

:cheers
We're goin 22nd of FEb for a week and staying at Sun Tropical!
First time abroad with our 2yr old son, so hope its nice and warm? Dont need hot, but warm would be nice :)
I'm going on Sunday 1st Feb :) to Costa Teguise. Have been watching the webcam everyday this week and the weather hasn't been too great. Weather forecast changes most days so here's hoping it's okay.
It's got to be better than here hasn't it? :que
Goodness knows sue :que Like I said somewhere else, I have never in 17 years known anything like it!!!! We had lovely sun on Weds and yesterday was good. Today started off great, then a huge wave of rain came, the wind was blowing a hooley and you couldn't see far in front of you!!!!
Thanks madsue. Someone else told me that lives there that you had had as much rain this winter than in the last three put together :( . Can't wait to get there though. My 4th visit and have loved every one.
The forecast I am looking at is now saying rain Friday and Saturday but it changes throughout the day. Costa Teguise beach is looking lovely on the webcam. Does seem very quiet though. :sun2
we are booked to go 27 june for ten days to costa tequise this will be our 7th visit in 4 years would move there tomorrow if i could beautiful place everyone so friendly roll on june :hols :glynis :fly credit crunch what credit crunch you only live once :ghug
I cant wait to go..25th June. I wish I could go now :sun2
myself my wife, mother in law and father in law, plus, our little boy harry, looking forward to him learning to swim, sand castles etc, a proper family holiday.
we are staying in the sun royale, playa blanca, been here many times, bit far out for the trip home with shoping, but the taxis were cheap back up the hill.
generally eat at the canarias tipicos at the bottom of the hill, have a few beers and watch the world go by in the bar at the bottom of the hill. the tipicos resturant can be cheapish if you stick to normal spanish food, i have the baby squid and salad for 3 euros, not bad.
hope the weather plays ball, i understand its all over the place at the mo.
need a big azores high, think there is one now. anyway, see you the first two weeks of april.
will ask how the charts look a little nearer if you dont mind, need to know how to prepare with a nipper. :)
2 weeks tomorrow (leaving 2nd April). Staying at Los Fragosos apartments. Can't wait to return!
:sun2 Los Zocos 30th April for a week AL

My girlfriend, 4 year old daughter and i are going to lanzarote for the 1st time, infact its the 1st time we have all been abroad together and the little 1's 1st time, cant wait :D

Could anyone be so helpfull and tell me what to expect i.e what weather will be like at start of may, will daughter like the club, about the resort, and something thats really confusing me is how much £££ to bring, were AL and dont plan to really eat out and maybe go on 1 or 2 tours, plz help. thanx in advance :tup

So glad i found these forums :cheers

4 Weeks today ;)
In 15 hours & 20 mins, I'll be leaving for the airport. Catching the 7am flight to Benidorm :sun2
Costa Teguise- :) Occidental Grand Teguise :) Glasgow 30th April one week!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.