Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Have a great time :pele Please let us know how all about your hols on your return :tup
Back to Tunisia on Monday. Rain forecast for 6 of my 11 days with showers on another day. After being very hot in early October it's now turned so cold that an ex-pat friend has had to go out and buy boots. :(
Were Coming Out To Tenerife Playa De Las Americas On The 27TH For 2 Weeks , Monarach Dont Fly From Manchester On A Friday Any More So It Has To Be A Tuesday n

Tenerife2003

Kirk And Family .
24 days (not that Im counting) Los Cristianos
Margaret(madmum) :cheers :sun2
Only 5 More Sleep Nights Then Were Of To parque Santiago 3 Playa De Las Americas For 2 Sunny Weerks Allthough The Weather When We Arrive On The 27TH Says Rain Lol

Tenerife2003

Kirk
only 14 days to los cristianos, soooooooooooooooo excited :pele :hyper :cheers
Margaret(madmum)
30th march aguamar in los cristianos, any body been?
flying out on the 17th of September for two weeks... im already on countdown!!
PDLA 2nd - 16th March.....Not long now....we are SO looking forward to getting away from this cold miserable weather!! :sun2
Flying Out On The 17Th April To 27TH April For 10 Days Night Staying In Parque Santiago 3

Kirk Cleaver

Tenerife2003

Kirk Cleaver And Family
going to melia jardin costa adeje with 2 mates on 4th may as a recovery from london marathon, never been to tenerife before
Going to Iberostar torviscas playa, Costa Adeje on 18th. of May.Anyone else going then ?
we are heading to the luna forte da oura in albufeira in june....first timers to algarve,usually canary island addicts ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.